If you are using or just visiting parosphos.gr, these terms and conditions apply to you.
This website is owned, operated and provided subject to these terms and conditions by PAROS PHOS DEVELOPMENT ΙΚΕ, Makedonias 4, Afidnes, Oropos, 19014, Attica, Greece(hereafter “parosphos.gr”, “Paros Phos”, “us”, “we” or “our”). We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Nature of Our Website
Via our website you can:
- accessinformation relevant to our services and locations thereof,
- make a business enquiry in relation to our locations, our services and availabilities,
- subscribe to our newsletter
- read our Paros blog and post your own comments if you wish to
- contact us for any matter via email, or find information on how to contact us by other means
Our website is not intended for use by minors, and if you are a minor we urge you to refrain from using it any further.
Use this website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any false or fraudulent enquiries about our locations or services, is not permitted. You are not allowed to post or distribute on this website any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component.
You are not allowed to use, copy, monitor, display, download, re-sell, deep-link, or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose, unless you have our express permission.
- Privacy and Cookies
We respect and value your privacy. Please have a look at our Privacy and Cookies Policy [link]for further information.
- Blog Comments
We are always pleased to hear from you and welcome your comments on our Paros blog. However, we will not accept blog comments which include:
- profanity, sexually explicit content, hate speech, discriminatory content, threats, violence;
- any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language;
- mention of full names, personal attacks towards our staff;
- promoting illegal activities (for example drugs, prostitution);
- sites, emails and addresses, phone numbers, cc details;
- politically sensitive comments;
- advertisements or information for commercial purposes of any kind;
- any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
We retain the right to remove without prior notice, any comment or content posted by you, especially when they do not meet the above criteria or when if we feel that they may be irrelevant with this website’s and Paros blog purposes and functions.
You are solely responsible for the content of your comments and you indemnify and hold Paros Phos harmless for the content of such comments.
You agree that you use parosphos.gr at your own risk. The content, services and materials in our website are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind either express or implied. The information is provided by Paros Phos and while we make our best to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related images contained on our website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, punitive, special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of contract, loss of claim or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of our website.
We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address or inaccurate or wrong phone number or address submitted by you.
We endeavour to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore Paros Phos takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay in the use of our website.
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS AND ASSOCIATES
We are not be liable for any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to our business partners and/or our third party associates, including, In case of doubt, of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, subcontractors or affiliated companies, whose products or services are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through our website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS
Through this website, by following a link, you may be able to access other websites or applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Intellectual Property
The intellectual property rights (including copyright) of the contents and information of our website are owned by Paros Phos, unless stated otherwise.
We exclusively retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of our website and you are not entitled to copy, hyperlink to, scrape, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilise, combine or otherwise use the content of our website without our prior express written permission. Any of the aforementioned actions or unlawful use will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights.
You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of parosphos.gr.
Any use you make of this website, including but not limited to the information you provide to us:
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Providers or other suppliers.
- shall not commit or attempt to commit any unlawful / illegal acts, including infringement of intellectual property rights (copyright, patents, trademarks, industrial property rights etc) through use of the website and/or our services.
- shall not attempt to interfere with the smooth function of the website or the server where it is hosted.
- Shall not make any use of this website, any information or content contained herein, or our services in order to send unsolicited messages, including SPAM messages, without our express permission.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof.
- Applicable Law, Jurisdiction, and Online Dispute Resolution
These terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hellenic Republic (Greece). Any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Athens, Greece.
- Complaints, dispute resolution
We are happy to address any complaints arising from the provision of our services. If you have such complaints, you can always contact us directly at(email)and we will happily address you concerns.
If you are a natural person based in the EU or Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein (the European Economic Area) and you are not satisfied by our addressing of your complaint, you can submit your complaint on the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found on this website: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.